Saturday, February 16, 2019

WOW! It's now 2019

I cannot believe that I have not posted on here for 9 years. Holy shit. lol, a lot has changed since 2010. My kids are now 21 and 20, my son is in his fourth year of university and will be done December of this year. My daughter is now in her second year. I had my 50th birthday last March and still feel age is but a number. The diet or "lifestyle change" is still ongoing. Last year I made a career change too. I now have a job that I really enjoy going to and do not have to commute that far. I still enjoy knitting and reading thought with both I haven't done much lately. Haven't read anything in 2019 but I have a tonne of books that I could read. I still have a shit load of yarn, 15 totes! Shhhh!! But I really enjoy knitting scarves and dishcloths. I like things that don't take a lot of time but I would love to do a sweater one day. Now that I know how to log on and what my password is, I will be able to keep this up to date. Cheers! Happy Family Day weekend.

No comments: