Sunday, March 26, 2006

Sweater for my kids

This is the sweater pattern that my kids want me to make them.

My son picked out his colours and they are: blue, white and red). This is the back of Matthew's sweater. I started it at 10pm on Thursday, March 16, 2006. It took me 3 hours to get to the begining blue row at the top of the the last repeat of colours. If I knew it was only going to be about 20 rows I would of finished it that night! Actually I thought I was doing my daughter's sweater and she informed me in the morning that it was her brothers. Oops! She was NOT IMPRESSED!


I started the front on March 17th in the afternoon and got it done that night. Hubby took me out for dinner. Forget what the place was called by the fish was good!


This is a photo of his sweater as it stands as of today. The sleeve was completed on March 18th and I just haven't had time to do the other one. Also, the sleeve is knitted down instead of from the ribbing up. I was kind of impressed though picking up the stitches were a pain in the ass!Needless to say my daughter wants me to finish hers as well. Maybe have to go and visit the in-laws so I can have some uninterrupted knitting! hehe


No comments: