Monday, April 21, 2008

Exciting weekend

I had an exciting weekend...NOT! The start of it was okay but then on Sunday morning I had to start prep to have a Colonoscopy this morning. Wasn't looking forward to it but it turned out normal, for that I am thankful.

I did some knitting this weekend and I read S is for Silence by Susan Grafton. I have pretty much the whole series but haven't read that many books. Now I can get into them and finish reading them before the next book comes out.

I still have to post some photos later but I am on the kids computer. I got a clearance computer at work for $47, plus monitor $15 and a wireless internet card for $39. So for under $100 the kids got a pretty good computer.

Well off to watch some tv - still tired and just want to go to bed but its to early for that.

Leigh

No comments: