Saturday, July 30, 2005

Haven't posted in along time

Holy cow! I haven't posted in a long time. Well my neice Olivia had her first sleep over and she did very well. Her older brother Sheldon stayed too and I think it helped. We had lasgana for supper and some snacks. This was a few weeks back. Brian, the kids and I went to Port Austin, MI for a short holiday and had a great time. Looking forward to doing this again. The other posted listed under the 29th is actually from July 12. Don't know where the month has gone but the kids are back in school in almost less than a month! hehehe

Christmas is less than 5 months away and I have no idea of what to get everyone!

Well its the Civic holiday and I picked up a couple of shifts this week. The Matt, Miki and Brian all went to the farm and will be back on Monday. (hopefully) Just Harleigh (the dog) and me. Hoping to accomplish alot but will probablly get NOTHING done. Well its getting late - time to hit the hay so I can do stuff tomorrow. See yeah! Oh yeah! The 1911 Canadian Census is online now. That so rocks!

No comments: