Saturday, July 30, 2005

Holidays - July 12th

July 12

Boy did I pick a week to go on holidays! Ugh!! Hotter than heck and too hot to go swimming. We went to the farm for the weekend (July 7-10) and the kids had been up there from the previous weekend. They were good for grandma and grandpa and as soon as we got there fight fight fight. I can't believe I haven't posted in almost a month. What have I done? hmmmmm... not much. Worked, alittle yard work but nothing overly done. We did paint Miki's bedroom pink and got rid of the bear border and the grey walls. Turned out nice. Now to finish getting the stuffies and suched sorted. Will have to try and figure out how to link this with other peoples and to see how I can link links. hehe That sounds funny. Well should figure something out for supper as Matt has baseball tonight. Can't believe they will play in this weather. Have I ever mentioned I hate this weather! Later!

No comments: