Friday, January 27, 2006

Questions to ponder

4 Jobs You Have Had in Your Life:1. Customer Service Rep in a bank, 2. Manager of a restaurant, 3. Scheduler/ HR assistant, and my favourite job 4. being a mom

4 Movies You Could Watch Over & Over:1. Miss Congeniality, 2. Kate and Leapold, 3. Legally Blonde 1 or 2, and 4. any romantic comedy with Julia or Meg

4 Places You Have Lived in : I haven't lived in that many places. My home town and where I am know

4 TV Shows You Love to Watch: 1. CSI (actually any of them), 2. The Y&R, 3. Gilmore Girls, 4. Numbers - actually I have way to many to list.

4 Places You Have Been on Vacation:1. Cancun, Mexico2. visiting relatives in Montreal, Quebec, 3. Calgary, Alberta (and surrounding area) just because I always wanted to go there, 4. Pineapple Beach Club, Antigua (my honeymoon), 5. My farm in Owen Sound!

4 of Your Favourite Foods:1. Lasagna, 2. Wendy's cheeseburger's, 3. Orange Ruffy fish, 4. Brocolli and cheese soup

4 most Sweet Things: 1. my children, 2. chocolate, 3. sunsets/sunrises at the farm, 4. and my sweet, sweet niece.

No comments: