Wednesday, May 31, 2006

It's Parcel week!

It's been parcel week for me and its only Wednesday. Yesterday I received my dishcloth from Sharon in Kentucky. I love it! Its done in the Chinese wave pattern and in multi coloured yarn (purples, greens and beiges). And she sent me a cool pair of bamboo needles.! They are Clove Takumi 4.5mm and they are so smooth. Can't wait to use them. Will post a picture later.

Then! Today my tea swap pals package arrive! Its awesome too! Thank you Sharon in California. She sent me Chamomile Lavender Herbal Tea (100% organic), Butter crisp bisquits, a vanilla candle, white tea vanilla berry relaxing bath rea, and 2 skeins of lovely mint green 100% hand spun wool. Can't wait to drink, eat relax and knit with it all. Thank you soooo much secret pal!!! Will post pictures later.

No comments: