Sunday, July 22, 2007

I did it!

Except for the two purses and 3 sets of baby booties I have tucked in all the ends in on my projects in my basket! Yeah me!!!

I also had to rip back the red maple leaf dishcloth by 10 rows as I screwed up. Don't coo at a baby and talk to your sister when your knitting this!! hehehe

Well I finished the red maple dishcloth and also made 2 scarves using Bernat Envy. One in black with blue and yellow tones and a beige one with brown tones. I like them.

Also, did all the laundry, shopped and have half the stuff packed to go on our camping trip tomorrow.

Oh! And I finished a book by Jayne Ann Krentz called Flash! A busy girl I have been.

I still need to cook some chicken to go with us tomorrow and make some muffins but I can do that in the morning.

No comments: