Saturday, December 01, 2007

What you will do for a Nintendo Wii

Brian and I have been searching these past couple of weeks for the hottest toy. The Wii! Do you think we can find one anywhere? NOoooooooooooooooo! We've been state side and this side and going into stores everyday to see if we can find them.

We've been on the net too - .coms and .cas and no luck.

Well it has turned for the good. Keeping the fingers crossed anyways. Brian and I have been up since 5:30 am and started looking at the sites and strategizing. As a team we are awesome! Checking the flyers calling the stores that open at 6 or 7 and seeing if any are in stock. Everyone in Sarnia knows that Toys R Us is getting around 30 of them Saturday morning. At 6:45 am 12 people are in line for them (the flyer said they would have 20). Now smart me remembers that Zellers is getting 10 in today. Hubby pulls into the parking lot and there are already 3 people there. Figures he will take his chances. The doors are open to stand inside as the store opens at 8. Well at 5 to 7 he calls and has ticket number6! We are in baby! Now I can get the things to go with it for my son. Its the only thing he wants for Christmas.

Kids are still sleeping and I am wired! I've emailed my sister and if her kids weren't little (4 and 10 1/2 mths) I would of called. So in about 20 mins we will have a Wii.

Have a great day! I just might go back to bed now.

No comments: