Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!

Its hard to believe another year has come and gone. I guess the saying the older you get the faster the days go.

We stayed home last night and had munchies and chips. Not the healthiest in meals but the kids enjoyed it. I knitted abit and went to bed at 10:30pm. I know! I know! But I was up at 5 am. The kids went to bed around 1 or 2 am and slept till 10 am. I finished another scarf and have started another. That will make 3 since saturday!

Today all the stores were closed here in Canada so we did a border run. It was fun using the NEXUS lane. A few people thought we were cutting in front of them but I flashed the card. hehe. Wasn't funny went we won the lottery though. We were one of the random people who got to go to secondary but with the NEXUS card we were the next ones to go. Fifteen minutes later we were heading to the stores. Didn't buy alot, some groceries and a webkin for my daughter.

I will have to think of my New Year resolutions as I always seem to never complete them.

I hope everyone has enjoyed their day!

No comments: