Sunday, October 15, 2006

Snow days

Snow days! Snow days! Good ol' fashion cold days. hehe We had snow on Wednesday, Octobre 12, 2006. This is the first time we have had snow this early in along time! I can't recall snow this early but my mil does. Here is the Sarnia area we had blizzard like conditions and white outs but not alot of snow stayed on the ground. It got cold and the snow was blowing but nothing like Fort Erie, ON or New York or Buffalo.

Haven't done alot of knitting this week but I did make a scarf for a raffle at work. I must say I love it! Its made form Patons Carmen in a white colour with brown and black flecks. It is so soft and feels like a bunny! Everyone at works likes it - so I kept mentioning it was for the Social Committee raffle next month.

Still working on the dish cloths and my daughter's sweater. One of these days it will get done.

No comments: