Friday, March 30, 2007

Three Crosses Dishcloth

Well I just started and finished a three crosses dishcloth tonight in lilac. Turned out nice. I really like this pattern and its a good representation of Easter. In my humble opinion. The pattern is a free one from Rhonda White of www.knittingknonsense.com She has some really cool patterns and I love doing them.

Hoping to get caught up on my KAL's this weekend as well. I am going to be working on a little tie quilt of the Cars movie. My niece just loves Lighting McQueen and hopefully do a couple pillow cases with the snoopy material I have. I'm not a big sewer but I have my aunt and mil to help me! Gotta love ladies that can actually sew.

As you may tell we are at the farm for the weekend. Hubby got a free rototiller from free cycle. Spent a
little money and it works like a dream. Its too big for our garden at home but perfect for the farm.

Well its getting late. Have a great weekend everyone!

Leigh Ann

No comments: