Monday, March 19, 2007

Who turned on the snow machine?

It was such a beautiful day yesterday and now it snowing like crazy! I can barely see the grass. Thank goodness I got the rake out and did the doggie doo doo pick up. At least I don't have to worry about him eating it. Yuck! Hubby got my cloths line up and fixed so I can use it later this week. Supposedly it suppose to be 18 c by Wednesday. We will see.

I got 3 more dishcloths done and only 1 left to do! Yeah!!! Thank goodness! I am now really get sick of the pattern but I will perserve and get it done. I also started a purse for dd. She picked the colours our at Mary Maxim's, the only hing they didn't have was the handles I wanted. I wanted the same ones that they used as they were adorable. Will have to do a border run and see if I can find them.

I did read 3 more books this weekend. Will post on the other blog about them.

Well I have a tonne of things to do.... the usual suspects, laundry and dishes, etc.

Have a great day!

No comments: