Sunday, December 31, 2006

Definitely my last post

I just finished a scarf. Its in silver and fluffy. Not sure of the yarn off hand but started it during the Erin Brocovich movie and then I watched failure to launch.

there's about 25 minutes till the new year and I don't think I will make it. My eyes are closing as I write this.

See yeah next year!



2007 Jan 1 - Here's a photo of the scarf I made last night. It was made with Radiant yarn ( 100% polyester) and I used 2 balls. Its the third scarf of this type I have made. For the material that it is it knits up nice and isn't hard against the skin. A friend of mine is doing me a favour and I am going to give this to her as a thank you. Actually she got the purple scarf of this type for Christmas and her mom loved it so if she wishes to give it to her mom she can.


No comments: