Monday, January 01, 2007

New Year Resolutions for 2007

Well its time to list my resolutions for 2007.

1. Loose 30 lbs. I'd like to loose more but I am going to loose 30 lbs this year. I turn 40 next year and I want to look fabulous! I guess that means I need to exercise as well! Ahhhh!! I am in the mind set and I am going to do it. I will be tracking my progress on www.fitday.com to see how its going.

2. Genealogy. Getting back on board with this and hopefully get it all organized. That will probablly take a year. But my main goal is getting out to the LDS family centre and start looking for those elusive relatives and to get my transcribing down of the two parishes I volunteered a couple of years ago to do.

3. Knitting. Not that it isn't as important as the others as I love to knit. My goal is to use yarns in my stash, I am joining two stashalongs to help with this.

One is called the Stashalong and you can decide on how long you want to do the destasing for, one month, two, or more. I am going for 1 to get the feel for it. Also I will be trying to finish some WIPs (works in progress for the none knitters), and if I am not going to use the yarn I am going to sell it. I will post more about this in another blog.

Second one is called Knit from your stash 2007. Its a nine month destashing. I have listed this one and have made some ammendments to it.

4. Trying to figure out how to post the damn side bars on this blog. I still can't figure it out. I am not computer stupid. Maybe I should just get hubby to do it.

Since its only January 1 I may make some revisions or additions in the coming week.

No comments: