Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Tuesday Musings

Well its nice and bright and sunny!! And it feels pretty warm too.
I did a border run today and got alot of great deals.

Also, drum roll please........ Debbie Macomber's new book Back On
Blossom Street came out today. I was at Waldenbooks and they had it
for 40% of this week so I had to get a copy! hehehe Looking forward
to reading it this weekend.

Also was at Mary Maximum's and after 3 months they finally have the
purse handles I was looking for! so I picked up both pairs and will
use them for my daughters purse and mine!! Oh! Got the new copy of
Simple Knit that's out (I think that's what its called).

Off to Hobby Lobby I went and they had their scrap booking stuff for
50% off. Okay I don't scrap book but I like the stuff so I bought
some. {shaking my head} I got two corner cutters, rub on stamps,
and paper.

Spent about $60 and hand no problem getting back across the border.
I wanted to get more stuff but I don't want to pay the duty! Will
make another run maybe later this week.

So what is everyone else up to?

Happy Knitting!

Leigh Ann

No comments: