Sunday, June 17, 2007

And the winner is....

The winner of my Contest is Regina/Garnet. She guessed 54 projects that needed ends tucked in.

The actuall number of projects were: 70!!!! I do have 35 done as they were for my brownies.

Here is how it is broken down:

dishcloths - 58
Tea Towels - 2
baby booties (sets) 3
baby hat - 1
scarves - 4
purses - 2


Regina email me at leigh33ca at yahoo dot com and give me your mailing address so I can pop something into the mail for you.

Thanks to everyone that made a guess!

2 comments:

WickedStitch said...

WooooHoooo! I won! I never win anything, but there did seem to be an awful lot in that basket! :o)
58 dishcloths alone...YIKES! You are a crafty crafter if ever ther was one. emailing you now!

soknitpicky said...

What a fun contest. You know, I was actually going to do a "Price is Right" strategy and bid 1 project 'cause I thought the numbers were getting too high, but I was wrong! Congrats on getting so many finished off now!