Sunday, February 04, 2007

Baby its cold outside!

Brr!!! I woke up this morning and it was -28C (with the windchill). I take back every laugh and snicker I had for those provinices that were at -40 to -45C. Brrrrrr. Tomorrow its suppose to be achilly -30C. I don't think its been this cold for along time.

The fireplace is going almost none stop. We've been keeping the heat at a respectable temperature and dropping it abit at night. I've knitted on my monthly KAL dishcloth. Looks really cute and I think I know the pattern (won't say just incase anyone else is on here too). I am also still knitting on #22 and I am really getting sick of orange! lol I have to see what else I have on the needles; I do have quite a few different projects that I could do.

Or organize my stash. My sister maybe come over this afternoon with the girls. The baby is getting so big! She's 1 month and 1 day old now.

Well off to have some lunch and tidy up. I think I will send hubby to the grocery store for some supplies. Thank goodness its just around the corner.

Happy knitting!

Leigh Ann

No comments: