Thursday, February 08, 2007

My day off

I have today off and I am enjoying it. Though I will have to workthis weekend and every other from now on. I haven't worked weekendsfor almost 2 years. Oh well.... we will see how it goes.

Any way! I went to Sarnia Craft Supplies who are having their 4thanniversary to take a look around. Nothing caught my fancy! Iguess with all the yarn I have at home I am feeling guilty.I did buy stuff for my brownie meeting tonight and a purple tote toput my cotton yarn in. I found more than I thought I had. Eeks!Could me more buried in the stash. Hopefully I have gotten all thesurvivors out!

Oh!! Speeking of Survivors! Guess what startstonight! Survivor Fiji! Can't wait to see what happens. I am hooked on that show.

Well, I got home got some Bernat Baby Lash out of my stash andstarted a scarf for my neice. Guess what? What!! I ran out of yarn. I need 1 more ball to finish it and I am on a yarn diet. When that happened I finished off my Monthly KAL for February. It turned out nice. Will post pics later. I did grab a pattern to do premi hats so I may grab some worstedweight yarn and start one tonight and I might even finish it.

Well I should get supper on and get everything ready for tonight.Keep warm and hopefully you don't have any snow. Its sunny here right now and its nice to see.

Leigh Ann

No comments: