Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day

Well I woke up and felt like someone ran over me with a snow plow. I feel like crap. Didn't do a whole lot as I had the day off and it was snowing like crazy. Love that! The buses were cancelled and we let the kids stay home if they wanted too. They actually were good!

Last night I made 55 cupcakes and a small 8 inch cake for Valentine's Day. They are all iced and I sprinkled red lips on them. The kids will be taking them to school tomorrow. If I don't feel well tomorrow I am staying home in bed.

Hubby went into town and got us some fish from Prudy's. I had orange roughy and he had white fish. We had rice with it and had a nice supper together. Also, had a nice hot bubble bath too.

Well off to do some knitting for the night.

Have a great day!

No comments: