Saturday, April 15, 2006

Yard work day

Well after shopping for 3 hours and being among the masses I made it home. Thank goodness! I love to shop - don't get me wrong. But when the whole population of the city is shopping to make Easter special for their family too its not a pretty site.

After unloading the car and putting everything away I got two of my rose bushes planted! yeah!! I've put them in my veggie garden for now and will move them to the other bed after I get it clean out. Will also plant the third bush tomorrow. Then! I helped hubby unload a truck load of dirt onto the front load. He went back for a second and I said I'd clean the inside of the house. Not getting to far but its getting colder out! Hope my babies are doing okay.

Harleigh is doing better. Her shakes are going down and she's perking up. I cleaned her ears out really good this afternoon. I hope that's all it is as I do not want to take her to the vets.

Well brake time is almost over. Happy Easter everyone!

Leigh

No comments: