Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

The kids let me sleep in till 8:30am. And then I got to open my presents: the cd from Carrie Underwood "Some Hearts", tin of Turtles, a spider plant from Miki's class and a little thing Miki had gotten at school to hold cards.



We left at 10:30 to head up to my parents trailer at Washakie Golf Club, North Branch, MI. Its about 20 minutes east of Lapeer and once we cross the bridge its about an hour. We stopped in North Branch for lunch and when we got back on the road that T's up with Washakie(Burnside I think), my sister family was just going past us. So we followed them the rest of the way. They have an extra half hour drive than we do. The kids went fishing and my nephew caught a fish right away. Then it was who could catch the next one. I don't think anyone did.

Went into Lapeer and went to Kohl's and got a few tops for the kids and hubby. We got back home around 6:30pm (poor doggie was crossing his legs as we didn't bring him with us).

Next I am going to watch the 3 hour finally Survivor and then go to bed. It was a pretty good day.

No comments: