Thursday, May 17, 2007

A Killer Stitch!

We went state side the other day and I picked up maggie Sefton's newest book, "A Killer Stitch" and its killing me! lol I have decided to read it on the long weekend and it starts tomorrow. If all goes well I will have it done by Saturday.


I have read her other three books and got into it from one of my dishcloths swaps. Thansk to Linda S who sent me A Deadly Yarn. I was hooked! I am going to pick up the other two next time I do a border run. Haven't found them here in Sarnia but I did see them at Barnes and Nobles. A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.

Starting tomorrow or Monday I am participating in the 2007 Summer Stash Out (similar to the SOS of last year). Anyone who feels like participating feel free to join. Here's the link: http://2007summerstashout.blogspot.com/

Today I am fighting and loosing my battle with my headache. Not sure if its Sinus headache or a Migraine. Being vertical is helping but I just feel like going back to bed. Plus I have a shit load of stuff to do today, namely laundry, pricing stuff for the yard sale at the farm, packing, and dd soccer game to night. I think hubby can go to that.

Well better go and get dressed. Maybe that will help.

No comments: