Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Wow its May!

I can't believe its May already! Wow! It is still kind of chilly but my tulips are doing wonderful. I can't believe that the squirrels never got them this year. Yeah!!

Had a busy day yesterday doing alot of Brownie stuff. I am very impress with myself. Today my best buddy Karen and I went for lunch and had a great chat. Lunch was great - we had the chicken wrap and it was good.Went shopping afterwards to and browsed at Degroots Nursery. I want all the plants! hehe

Got to catch up on some of the gossip at the old ball and chain. And just had some good ol' fashion girl talk. Hi K!!!!

Well off to tuck some ends in on my dishcloths as I need them for tomorrow night! Yikes!!! Its the last night of brownies. Ohhhh soooo sad! Yeah!!! lol Except for camping in June.

No comments: