Friday, May 18, 2007

Yahoo! Its the longweekend!

Yep you read right! Its the May 2-4 weekend. Dd and hubby have gone to the farm for the weekend. Ds and I are staying home. Ds is going to a friends house for a birthday sleepover. Hopefully tonight then we can head up tomorrow and visit too. Hubby and in-laws are having a big yard sale too. I have put somethings on it and hopefully hubby will abide by my prices!

I went to mass this morning for the Mass of Mary. My daughters class and another were putting it on. They were all so cute! Hubby got the front lawn cut and I did the back while he tilled my garden. Add 4 bags of cow poop and he retilled and I am set to plant! Yes!! hehe Hopefully tonight if not tomorrow.

I've got alot plans but haven't started anything yet. Have to pick up ds at 2:30 and get some groceries. I purposely ran stuff low so it wouldn't be wasted.

Well off to watch As the World Turns.

Leigh Ann

No comments: