Saturday, May 12, 2007

My trails and tribulations with the IHS (Irish Hiking Scarf)!!

I really don't think I am suppose to knit this. Ugh!! I have ripped out it out a couple of times as I didn't like the yarn that I was using. I finally found a yarn that I like and its turning out great. I have 3 inches done.



BUT!!! I have now lost the pattern with the rows that I have completed and do not know which row I am on. I think I know but am not sure. Errrrr!!



I am using Charleston yarn by Stylecraft. It is 67% Acrylic Courtelle, 33% Nylon. The colour is white with flecks of yellow, blue, pink and it so softy and fuzzy. perfect for the scarf. I thought that I would work on it tonight but I guess I'm not.



Hopefully this sheet is around my messy desk somewhere. Maybe in the glove box of the car. Will have to check when hubby gets home.



Thanks for letting me vent!


Leigh Ann

No comments: